Taco Skillet Pizza
1 serving / 582 Cals / 39.6 gr Fat / 11.59 gr Net Carbs / 36.72 gr Protein
- 0.2 oz – Olive Oil
- 0.8 oz – Dave’s Damn Good Dips Taco Seasoning
- 2.7 oz – Skinless Chicken Breast, cooked weight diced
- 1.4 oz – Red Onion, chopped
- 1.3 oz – Jalapeno Pepper, chopped
- 2.2 oz – Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 4.0 oz – Plum Tomato, diced
- 0.8 oz – Lettuce, chopped
- 2.0 oz – Hass Avocado, diced
- 1.0 oz – Salsa
- 1.2 oz – Sour Cream
Saute, in the olive oil, chicken, 1/2 the jalapeno, 1/2 the onion, and most of the taco seasoning. The chicken tonight was pre-cooked, cook until done if starting with raw. Set aside
Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the hot pan. I piled it in the middle and had to spread it around a bit after it was melting. I added the remaining portion of the taco seasoning to the cheese. Once it was brown on the bottom, I flipped it and topped with the meat mix.
Sliding off the skillet and adding the rest of the goodies finished the dish
A couple things I would do differently. Iceberg instead of romaine; ground meat instead of diced; and less overall stuff.
It was fantastic and I am still full a few hours later.