How Make Cheese Eggs for Mom & Dad Recipe
This recipe is for 3-4 people. This is a fun recipe and easy to follow for the kids to surprise their parents one morning.
- 6 eggs beaten
- 6 slices of cheese (american, velveeta, cheddar, whatever you like)
- 1 tbsp butter
- splash of milk
- Take 8 eggs and crack them into a bowl – NO SHELLS (2 eggs per person)
- Add a splash of milk (no more than 1/4 cup)
- Stir eggs until well blended
- Turn burner onto medium
- Add a small amount (1 Tbsp) of butter to a pan and melt
- After butter is melted, add eggs to the pan
- Add 6 slices of cheese (american, velveeta, cheddar, whatever you like)
- Stir frequently until eggs are cooked
- Turn burner off
- Wake parents and make the toast!